Sunday 13 September 2015

august favourites

♡ HELLO FELLOW READERS!


These favourites posts are probably my favourite to write, hence why I'm so exciittteeeddd! So here's a very orange post to brighten your day!


0.5mm, 0.35mm and a 0.38mm tip!
LOOK HOW CUTE THIS IS!
/ Pens /
So I have this thing with skinny pens, well that's what I call them. I know that I'm probably wasting my money buying these (they were 3 for $5 on special) but I just love how thin the tip of the pen is! Plus, I write neater with these pens... so is it worth the sacrifice of my $5 note? Maybe.



/ Brushes /
I got these brushes for my birthday last year. They're synthetic hair brushes, so these particular brushes  are  better suited for acrylic or oil so I am still on the hunt for good watercolour brushes!


Random selection of documentaries and movies ^_^
/ Netflix /
So I recently found out that I had Netflix, but I haven't been excessively using the site (although maybe I should take the opportunity to do so...) I have started to watch a documentary series called Planet Earth - many of you have probably heard or seen it before - and it's amazingly beautiful! I highly suggest it if you're into documentaries or just breathtaking scenes. I might make a post on good movie picks, so stay tuned!


You can even write a cute message on the back of the package ^_^
/ Green Tea Kit Kat /
Otherwise known as Matcha Kit Kat, I have been waiting years to try this and the time had finally come. I have also read that there are two types of green tea kit kat, a more authentic matcha flavoured one and another sweeter one more commonly sold at airports in Japan for tourists. The kit kat that I have had the chance to try had a more authentic flavour - one could say that it is slightly bitter but I love the taste of matcha so yes, the hype is real. Amazing.


/ Matcha Pocky /
Following the green tea/matcha flavour trend, I recently picked up a packet of this Matcha flavoured Pocky. I don't really know if it's actual Pocky or a rip off of the brand, but it tasted amazing nonetheless.


// Music //
Paper Hearts - Tori Kelly
This song is so sweet ^_^
WILD - Troye Sivan
Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor
Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
(Thanks to Yelena who re-introduced the song to me ^_^)
Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor

That brings an end to this month's favourites post!

Talk to you soon!
~ Judy x

No comments:

Post a Comment